Met-Pro Corporation ("Met-Pro") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to [information we collect through any other means, or to] information collected on any [other Company] [affiliate] [or] third-party site [or by any third-party application] that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to [or on] the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses[,/ and] cookies [and web beacons].
- [Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business partners.]
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information
- provided at the time of [registering to use our Website,] [subscribing to our service,] [posting material] [or requesting further services]. We may also ask you for information [when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and] when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- [Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.]
- [Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through
- our Website.]